Friday, 29 July 2011

Who cares?

I think I'm just about the only pregnant woman ever who's not afraid of labor. I honestly could care less. I'm not living in some fantasy world where I think it's gonna be so easy and fast. I know it will hurt, I know I'll be bitchy and tired. I know I'll just want it to end. And I know the recovery is gonna suck. I've read all the articles and websites. I've watched the horror stories on t.v. And I've listened to person after person tell me how horrible it is...But honestly, it's not like it's going to last forever. Eventually there will be no pain or anything. And besides, it's gonna happen whether I like it or not. I can stress out as much as I want too, but it's not going to change anything. I may have a long difficult labor, or I may have a fast easy one (not likely with my luck)...There could be complications or not. But it's going to happen. I can't control how fast it goes, I can't control the pain ( I don't want a epidural) and I can't control if something goes wrong. So, why bother stressing about it? I figure it's gonna be hard enough, I don't need to stress out and be all worried and just make it worse. I'm going to enjoy the last few weeks of being pregnant and when labor happens then it will happen. I'm not going to sit and wait and stress. That just sounds like a silly idea to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment