Loganne was born August 7th, 2011 at 11:12 a.m. She was 6 pounds, 8 ounces and 19 and a half inches long. I did indeed get a epidural thank god, and I sure do love laughing gas !
Since then just about everyone has come to see her, with a few exceptions, but they will visit as soon as they can, and everyone agrees she is a beautiful baby. Obviously I think so too.
I love being a mom. Love love love ! I like the night time feeds cause I get to see her more, I don't mind the diapers cause I'll do anything for her without complaint. She's so cute and cuddly and absolutely amazing. I can't believe I really made her. It's a whole new kind of love I never thought existed.
Me and Kevin are doing great. He's such a proud dad. He looks at her with pure love and adoration. It's amazing. And me and him are getting along quite well. We work good together as a team, and as a couple. I love him and that's not going to change.
I couldn't be happier with a new little family !
No comments:
Post a Comment