Loganne is already two months old ! Can you believe it? I sure can't. She's so big now, and changes everyday, it's truely amazing.
I already miss her being little haha. But I love seeing her grow and learn. We are starting to notice what she likes and doesn't like. She loves Rise against. (Swing life away is her favorite). And she smiles when we play patty cake with her haha. Actually, she smiles just about all the time. She is such a happy baby. She likes to stand up and jump, and she is starting to hug when you hold her. And she is still working on reaching and grabbing, but she tries hard. = ) She now weighs 11pounds and 9 onces, and is 22 and a quarter inches long. Huge ! She's kind of starting to sleep at night, she will go about 5 hours at a time, and is awake for most of the day looking and learning and talking and playing. She's absolutly the most amazing baby ever.
On the other hand, being a mom certainly is not easy. I'm absolutly exhausted. I don't mean that I need more sleep, I mean that its hard. I hardly sit down, I am forever cleaning, I barely find time to eat and shower, I havn't had a normal conversation with someone since she was born, I miss people, and going out. Me and Kevin have no time alone. And I never get "me" time.
I'm not complaining though. This is supposed to be about challenges along with joys. As much as I love Loganne, and love being a mom, I do wish I could have waited, and had some more time with Kevin, and more time to be young. Alot of people are going to say "oh you can still live your life and be young and do things. Just get a babysitter." But I know what kind of parent I want to be and that means that no, I can't live my life how I would of if I didn't have Loganne. Besides, I'd rather spend my Saturday nights with her, not at the bar, or at some party.
Kevin is being a great dad, he changes diapers, he plays with her, he cuddles with her, and talks to her. It's cute. Loganne is a lucky girl to have a father like him.
No comments:
Post a Comment